Oklahoma Trucking Association
- Assists during OTA annual events or as assigned by Supervisor
- Quarterly contributions to Association magazine
- Assists in recruiting new members
- Weekly upkeep of Social Media accounts
- Calls on potential and existing members regarding sponsorship and contract renewals
- Answer inbound phone calls from members
- Builds productive work relationships with members
- Assist members with questions about membership and benefits
- Assist with keeping the membership database updated
- Compiles member relations statistics & board reports
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of all services offered by Association and presents them to members as needed.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands
- Maintains supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating requirements; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; stocking items; delivering supplies to work stations.
- Forwards information by receiving and distributing communications; collecting and mailing correspondence; copying information.
- Supporting your supervisor in knowing what is going on, in identifying issues as early as possible, in resolving issues, and in planning out future needs
- Growth potential to qualified candidates